Company History

Royal Stability Ltd. investment company was founded in 2008 in Ottawa, Canada by Oliver Paterson, a Stockholm University graduate and an experienced financial analyst.

Oliver and his team have invested in a variety of assets and evaluated the returns in each of the selected areas over the past 5 years. According to the results of the analysis, most of the company's profits were coming from investments in the Forex market.

After that, Oliver Paterson decided to distribute most of his funds between the trust management of 15 traders in order to determine who is capable of making the most profit. The result of this operation was the establishment of a joint company with the two most successful traders.

In its first year of operation, Royal Stability Ltd. demonstrated total return on investment of 370% per year in all areas of investment.

As of today, Royal Stability Ltd. is a reliable company that offers modern and effective financial facilities to its clients. Thanks to the high professional skills and continuous online monitoring of the market, our specialists promptly respond to all changes in the market and provide the company and its clients with high returns of at least 150% of net profit per year.

Key areas of the company's investments:


  • Investments in the Forex market.
    Return on investment of at least 150% of net profit per year. (Trading experience since 2012)
  • Trading by our company's traders at the Forex currency market.
    Return on investment of at least 100% of net profit per year. (Trading experience since 2012)
  • Experimental trading by our traders in FOREX-TBOT (FOREX-TRADEBOT) segment.
    Trading on the Forex market with the application of a software package developed by our in-house software developers using the experience and skills of our traders. Investing in the development of machine learning algorithms.
  • Experimental crypto currency trading by our company's traders.
    Return on investment not less than 120% of net profit per year. (Trading experience since 2016).
  • Experimental trading by our traders in FOREX-TBOT (FOREX-TRADEBOT) segment.
    Trading in crypto currency pairs with the application of a software package developed by our in-house software developers using the experience and skills of our traders in the field of crypto industry.

The company's clients have access to 6 rate plans (5 publicly available and 1 VIP plan available to clients with deposits above $30,000 or an upline whose clients' deposits exceed $50,000 in total). By transferring funds into trust management, the company's clients receive a guaranteed high income, even if they have never had any experience of trading in the financial market.

Advanced technologies (machine learning, artificial intelligence and big data analysis) are used to achieve high return on investment with minimal risk. More than 50 professional traders in the company's staff are trading using proven strategies involving insider information and VIP signals inaccessible to the general public.

In addition, we also always make sure that the share of investors' capital does not exceed the company's own operating capital. We limit the limit to 70 percent. These tactics enable us to guarantee paying returns on investments and dividends to our investors in any situation. The remaining 30 percent is always in a less aggressive trading segment, being managed only by human traders.

Choose the rate plan that fits you and get a guaranteed and stable profit with Royal Stability Ltd.

Statistics board for the top 13 traders are shown below
First Name Country Returns on transactions
per month
Number of transactions
Craig Lipschutz Australia under 57 % over 400 *
Stanley Miller UK under 51 % over 300 *
Joe AUGUSTIN France under 48 % over 200 *
Edward Richardson UK under 45 % over 300 *
Bojing Qiang China under 53 % over 200 *
Chung Mèng China under 41 % over 350 *
Manchu Cáo China under 35 % over 400 *
Shanyuan Hé China under 38 % over 400 *
Xiaowen Zhāng China under 28 % over 150 *
Masahiro Matsumoto Japan under 49 % over 300 *
Satoshi Yamashita Japan under 33 % over 400 *
Toshiko Ogawa Japan under 37 % over 250 *
Gilberto CASTELO Brazil under 35 % over 300 *

The statistics are provided for the period of 12 months
the results of other traders start from 20-30% per month at the number of transactions not more than 200