Royal Stability LTD's principal business is to provide individuals and legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the Client) with services for trading on foreign exchange (Forex) financial markets in accordance with the Public Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement). The services may not be provided to stateless persons and minors under the legal age.
As a party to this Agreement, the Client represents and warrants to the Company that he/she:
1) agrees to accept the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement for the use of an individual trading account opened with the Company for financial transactions in the international Forex markets.
2) is an adult, legally capable citizen, if the client is a natural person, or is a legally capable organization duly incorporated in accordance with the current laws and regulations, if the client is a legal entity. No one, except the Client himself, may have the right to make demands or commitments on transactions made through the Client's trading account.
3) fully responsible for the privacy and use of his/her own passwords and logins.
4) agrees to be fully responsible for any actions conducted through his/her logins and passwords.
5) agrees that replenishing the Account or the deposit of assets in the Company means entrusting these assets for trust management to enable subsequent Forex trading in order and with the objective of obtaining maximum profit for the client.
6) represents that absolutely all information provided by her/him to the Company is true and reliable. If it changes in any way, the Client shall immediately notify the Company.
7) represents that he/she is fully acquainted with this agreement and is fully aware of all the risks it contains.
8) This agreement is provided with an acceptance and does not require signing by the parties. You automatically agree with this agreement by signing up on the website of Royal Stability LTD (royalstability.com).
Royalstability.com staff will never ask you for your password by phone or e-mail!